Friday, March 27, 2009

my heart:

i wouldn't think that deciding on a college would be such a difficult and heartwrenching decision. seriously. this is, in a sense, breaking my heart. it sounds silly, huh? well one would think that it would be easy. well, it just is not all that easy for me. you see, my heart is in minnesota. as much as i would like to think i hate this COLD state, i do not. i love it. everything. my family and my friends, they are here. but, i want to go there. more than anything. through studying the Word, constant prayer, and encouragement from the people closest to me, i know that the master's college is where i should go. where i need to be. but yet i have not been able to come to a final decision. i'm hoping i'll get to the school in april and i will just know whether i should pick northwestern or master's. we shall see. alyssa just "knew" when she saw hillsdale, and it was by far the best decision she ever made. i hope, moreso pray, for the same.

lovelovelove,
megs

2 comments:

  1. The cold makes you smarter; stay in MN!!

    I'm down south, and I'm getting dumber every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for you to visit and I hope you fall in love with it. I already know I'll need a vacay this fall..

    PS Kelly Clarkson is playing the iowa state fair in August.... ;)

    ReplyDelete