Wednesday, January 5, 2011

'tis the new year

currently:
*listening to bellarive. check them out here.
*filling out important school dates and such for my 2011 purse calendar (i LOVE doing this).
*making goals for the new year (soon to be written about).
*deciding how i want to color my hair tomorrow. for free, eep! (i love my job.)
*thinking about what kind of cupcakes i want to make for my little birthday party. a few girlfriends and i are going to celebrate my big 21 by going to see true grit and eating cupcakes and ice cream with coffee. that's how all 21 year olds celebrate, obviously.
*five days until i move back to the dorms and see my roomies, hallmates, friends, and zachary. so excited for my nerdy spring semester that is coming up!
*enjoying quite moments like these because before i know it i will be stressed to-the-max with 18 credits of upper-level literature and writing classes.
*and about to continue reading this:
*even though i should be reading this for my dickens/bronte class next semester:

i love you all!
okay bye!
love,
m.

ps-Jesus, please help me NOT fail writing of fiction this semester. i am scared and fiction is not what i enjoy writing and i need You in order to produce anything worthwhile.

pps-God is so good and He's in control of everything. amen.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the stress thing...but I'm looking forward to my 18 credit semester anyway. And I totally understand the calendar thing...I love making lists and schedules, and buying school stuff like pens and new notebooks. I'm such a nerd.

    Bronte is good. Dickens is probably my least favorite classical author EVER. Great Expectations is the bane of my existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I am jealous of your fiction writing class. Fiction is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, a list of goals! can't wait to see them. i love lists.

    um, meegan, didn't you get the memo? every 21st birthday needs cupcakes. i don't know where this booze idea comes from. can't wait to see you tomorrow! i love you and miss your presence in my life.

    ReplyDelete