Monday, April 20, 2009

my summer list:

i will do all of the following:
*go hiking in atleast four different parks.
*run a 5k, maybe in the end of the summer at the fair.
*dance in the rain in my best dress fearless (you know who that is???)
*read a lot. read my bible every single day for more than twenty minutes, and read novels and exciting mysteries and such.
*tan tan tan. outside...fun and fresh and free!
*grow my hair out (or try not to cut it!!)
*be different and do things i wouldn't normally do.
*meet new people, because i'm shy and that has just got to go!
*have fancy dinners!
*find a pair of skinny jeans and LOVE them.
*figure out northwestern or master's (actually, that decision will be made sometime this week).
*apartment hunt with lyssie if i decide to stay in MN (which looks like that will be the case and i'll explain later when i've officially decided. but i am actually very okay with that decision).
*get a perfect red cardigan.
*learn how to cook. really cook. no more vegetables and chicken, actual meals!
*umm, more to come!

6 comments:

  1. Veggies and chicken ARE a real meal! Yep! But, I guess we can learn to be fancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Swift!! Fearless. I want that kind of love someday, Meggers!!

    Okay, wait, I was getting really excited to come and visit you in Cali, but that's OK if you're not going there cause my friend Ella's sorority sister is from Alaska and she's getting married the day after X-mas, and we're going to go! For like, 4 days! Alaksa, in the middle of winter.. Hmm... California sounded better but you have to follow your heart so, that's OK. You should add to that list:

    *meet with Leah and Alyssa on a beautiful Saturday morning at the patio @ Caribou for coffee/breakfast/chit chat
    *celebrate June 24th as a day that will go down in history FOREVA [[ryan]]
    *come and meet leah's cats
    *let's have a sleepover in Flake at your parents and be crafty!!

    love love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I really like your summer list :) I wish I could make one as exciting but really my summer is going to consist of this : M-F work 8-5pm, Saturday and Sunday... well... I don't really know! I suppose spend some time outside helping my roommate garden, and go to grandma's cabin... andddd I am not sure what else?!??! See my friends and family, and have a good time overall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PPS I was at the gym yesterday and a) there were cute boys b) they played the cutest boy on the big radio that broadcasts through all the speakers and I heard him while I was showering - ON THE WAY DOWN!! RC!!! <3<3<3<3<3truelove!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, i am going to work from the bottom up!
    *RYANCABRERA on the radio!!! true love!
    *make a list, leah. do it! you've already made a little one!!
    *i agree to the suggested events....coffee/breakfast/chit chat
    *we should watch the DVD on the one-year anniversary of RC!!!
    *i will meet you cats!
    *and of course we'll have a sleepover and be crafty!!
    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo!!!! Those additions sounds fabulous!!! Nice work, Miss Leah Michele!!!!!

    Coffee and Caribou on a sunny day are a MUST!

    I need to meet the new kitties!

    Ryan Day = SACRED DAY!!

    My mom would love for us to be crafty and hang out there for a night!! She's probs bake us yummy things too!!

    LET'S DO IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete