Thursday, April 16, 2009

so i've been pretty busy lately...

that's easter lunch and the table is all pretty and i'm not sure how i ended up typing over here. oh well. and that cake is from keys and it is like heave. andrea doesn't even like chocolate, and she loved the cake.



so we girls are gonna get all fancy and have a fun dinner at the house this summer. like thanksgiving manyyyy years ago!!! yeah!





and i had a photoshoot with myself, and i thought i was cute, but i'd feel lame posting a jillion new pics on facebook of myself. so yay for you!








so you see, my mom and i are really awesome, and we play with our cats when we're bored. and even when we're not bored, you see. soph and me are model hopefuls. sortof.



i hope we're cool like my momma and her friends when we're older!! oh, and hey, that's the new keys!! soo good. and super nice! and the cake is probably better than life. i'm just saying.
loveyougirls!
have a good weekend! summer is near. but, i actually think that spring is my new favorite season, fyi.
okaybye.
california next week!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVELOVE this, Meggie!

    All the pics are GREAT! And duh you had to include Sopher...duhduh!! Ha, and the one of Ma and the ladies is pretty classic too.

    I misses your face : ( BUT you'll be in Michigan to play with me and see me all graduated from college and I can't wait!

    LOVEYOULOTSFOREVER&EVERAMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meggers I love the pics of you and Sophie!! Soo cute!! That cake looks delish. And yes let's do a dinner like Turkey day, puhleeese!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete