Thursday, September 2, 2010

finally friday (tomorrow).

1. The most adventurous thing I've done is: pack my bags and head east for twoish weeks on a road trip (where we had nothing besides a dear future concert planned) with my high school bestie, miss andrea lyn :)

2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be: cute little ballet flats like my brown ones from target that i have worn way to much.

3. My preferred mode of digital communication is: i love emailing when i'm working at the bank and feeling like a grown up and everything. i also like actual phone calls, they are nice.

4. I feel happiest when: i treasure Christ first and love others accordingly (easier said than done, huh?) and also when i work out and get that "high" afterwards. oh, and pretzel m&m's. yum.

5. A little dream I have for my life is: to be adored by the man i marry all of our days together and be the one who is a constant encouragement. and i dream of writing speeches and books and things. not sure how the Lord will work that all together quite yet.

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do with out is: my car. i like being able to get up and go whenever and wherever.

7. Music, movies, TV or Books - if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick: BOOKS. that is an easy answer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment