Saturday, February 7, 2009

funfun.

lyssiepants-we took some picture for you. of mrs. butcher's shower!! (that's weird)
anyways, it was a lot of fun and she loooked really good and we got her a cute gift, don't worry. and we are stoked to see you next weekend!
peace out, girl scout.
love,
meggiepants


we like to make the desserts the morning of the shower!!!

crafty!!
anna'a a model.
sisters. or something. cute!!



barb and penny are too much........



hey lookie, it is clicketyclacktiggieflatmat!! he hasn't kicked the can yet!! can you believe it?

PEACE.LOVE.FOREST RANGER.FLIRT.CATS.LETITSNOW.


















6 comments:

  1. i loved this day. it was perfect :)
    i loveloveLOVE you so very much, and am so blessed to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Ummm, I see you guys soon! Can't wait! Mainest, I'll call ya Friday afternoon and we'll do the coffee.

    We should get a 'BOU, me and you.
    Tooodalooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!! OH! and i still need to call you about your CM dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Wait till you here it....I'm such a freak.

    And I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And by "here" I meant "hear." Yikes!

    ReplyDelete