Friday, February 6, 2009

heyhey, remember senior year??



remember grant? and how i loved him? and how i thought we were meant to be together. because, why else would he come into starbucks all of the time? but think of how much God taught me through grant! and think of how many seeds were planted in grant's life because of our meeting. and he was everything and he was perfect and we would have been boring together. but, as carrie always says: "you can't help who your heart loves." and i don't love him anymore and i've gotten hurt since then, but it is okay. it really is. andrea dear, we're in a group!! the "hey, we're really sad and our hearts just hurt" club. but baby babe, let's not stay in it long. okay? i love you all. every single one of you. (yes, all four of ya!). and remember all of the pain? there wasn't one step we took on our own.

7 comments:

  1. I don't want your heart to hurt anymore!!! But you're right- you learned a lot through your time with Grant. That's the reason you guys met!! The more I grow up and continue in life the more I realize how right Carrie is, "You can't help who your heart loves." You just can't. Sometimes it leads to hurt. But eventually, it will be a blessing. Chin up, lil sissie! I see you BASOON :) Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... lets not be in the club long.


    I don't even like the club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megalinn who is this boy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I have seen him before, Grant....was in the band? Or plays? Or into church?

    ReplyDelete
  5. he graduated from forest lake in 2003 and went to the U. captain of the swim team and stud and i loved him so much...he came into starbucks like six days a week to study and we talked. and now he's not in my life and sometimes it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete