Saturday, October 24, 2009

dearest ones.

to whomever reads this lovely thing,
please pray for me.
and my eyes.
yes, my eyes.
i am serious.
i have this: GPC...aka...GIANT PAPILLARY CONJUNCTIVITIS.
okay so i simply gave you all those big words because then it sounds like a serious condition! however, it kind of is. so basically i have to wear my glasses for the next two-three months, maybe even longer. i get to put eye drops in my eye every morning and night, and this little tiny bottle costs ninety dollars. yuck. so it is really just a long process and i just want to tear my eyes out because they hurt all of the time. but, i will live. this really is just another opportunity to be patient....and also i'm vain and like myself better without glasses...pathetic, huh? well anyways, pray for my eyes please. thank you.


also, in other news, i am reaching real adulthood...twenty years of age!! and i am NOW going through some odd form of teenage rebellion which will include a nose piercing and a tattoo. i told my mother and she said "you might as well stab a dagger through my heart" then i told my father and he said "that is such an awesome idea. i like your reasoning. i don't like tattoos, especially on my little girl, but if you were to get one, i would be okay with that. just don't tell your mother i said that". hahahaha. gotta love those two.

more to come!
love!

God is greater and bigger and better than anything ever.
He died a terrible, awesome, gruesome death for you and for me. He did that. He certaintly cares about you.

-Megs

2 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry about your eye, dear! first it hurts to hug people and now it hurts to blink. definitely praying for you.

    also, i love your mom's dramatic reaction to your rebellion. both of my parents would react the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that eye thing sounds gnarly! dang those eyes. i love you with glasses!!! you look gorgeous when wearing them. so don't worry. better to take care of your vision.

    oh that mother. a dagger? really? like from the 1800's? i'm excited for your rebellion, and i can't wait to go :)

    ReplyDelete