Wednesday, December 9, 2009

pure procrastination.

favorites as of late:


In Your City-Phil Wickham
*best line-“All our fear and pain will fade away when we see You face-to-face, our great and awesome King.”

Come Undone-Vanessa Carlton
*best line-“I would add up what you mean to me, but I cannot do the math.”

Happier-A Fine Frenzy
*best line-"You won't convince me, that I'll be better off. So, you go on and I'll be happier. You go on, yeah, you go. You'll be gone and I'll be gone."

Hey, Soul Sister-Train (I know, I know, very odd of me, but it is a good song!)
*best line-"You're the only one I'm dreaming of, you see. I can be myself now, finally. In fact, there's nothing I can't be. I want the whole world to see you'll be with me."

None but Jesus-Hillsong United
*best line-“In the chaos, in confusion, I know You’re sovereign still. In the moment of my weakness, You give me grace to do Your will.”

Friends, Lovers or Nothing-John Mayer
*best line-“Friends, lovers or nothing, there can only ever be one. Friends, lovers or nothing, there will never be an in between so give it up.”

The Beginning-Showbread, featuring Reese & Amy Roper
*best line-all of it.

Beyond Measure-Jeremy Camp
*best line-“I come alive when I’ve broken down and given You control.”

I don’t regret-Barlowgirl
*best line-“why do we think if we trust God too much He will fail us?” Good question Barlowgirl, good question.

Leaf-mewithoutYou
*best line-“Oh, to want one thing! It's the purity of heart! You'll remind me that I said you were a quiet bed in all my noise to rest. Well I was charming you at best."

Desert Song-Hillsong
*best line-“there is a faith proved of more worth than gold, so refine me Lord, through the flame. And I will bring praise, I will praise; no weapon formed against me shall remain. I will rejoice, I will declare- God is my victory and He is here.”

On Your Porch-The Format
*best line- “What’s left to lose? I’ve done enough. And if I fail, well than I fail, but at least I gave it a shot.”

Not So Tough Found Out-Copeland
*best line-“Not so tough found out, found out. Feel so warm sun fire, sun fire. Not so strong, lost out, lost out.”

Pink Champagne-Lovedrug
*best line-“And if you're wanting the truth, honey. I'm falling harder and harder for you. For you."

Cielo-Phil Wickham
*best line-“Saints and angels stand in awe, captured by the beauty of it all. So, I fall to my knees. But, I can’t bow low enough. I can’t bow low enough at the vision of You, my God.”

The Calculation-Regina Spektor
*best line-“It counted up our feelings and divided them up even. And it called that calculation perfect love. Didn’t even know that love was bigger. Didn’t even know that love was so so hey, hey, hey. Hey, this fire it's burnin'. Burnin' us up.”

There are many, many more, but alas, I must get back to important things such as reading and studying for finals, et cetera.

5 comments:

  1. this looks like one of the most fun things to blog about,ever!
    i love it, and i love that most of your favorite lines are regarding love........
    hmmmmm..........i wonder if that means any PPT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! hmm, only the trademark of a loyal ppt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... i'm really liking this idea as well. i do not know what ppt stands for, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ppt=pretty pathetic teenager...alyssa, carrie, jackie, and i made it up when i was like 13 and they were 16..because we were hopeless romantics. we've obviously grown up and changed a lot since then....
    ha.

    ReplyDelete