Thursday, December 17, 2009

rejoice.

soooo many good things are coming up.
let me just tell you.
*my 20th birthday, duh. birthdays always top the list.
*working at the bank the first two weeks of break (aka-drinking coffee and chatting),
*followed by samantha's wedding where i FINALLY get to where my dress,
*which after everything has been cleaned up i will then catch a plane to california,
where i will spend sunday-wendesday with my bunna,
*possibly see eric!
*get back home, pack,
shop,
*move in to the dorms!!!!!
*definitely most excited for that last one...new chapter :)
*already 'met' the girls on facebook and they seem like total sweethearts...they better be....
i have been praying for the right roommates since october.
*God is constant, I am not.
*God is good all the time; all the time, God is good.
"...rejoice and be glad,
for the LORD has done great things."
-Joel 2:21

No comments:

Post a Comment