Wednesday, March 17, 2010

currently:

"i could be there for you", "my lovely", "go away", "brightly wound"
"loving ghosts", "satisfy", "even i"
"start a war", "slow show"
"control freak", "i'm a sucker for a kind word"
"everything was beautiful and nothing hurt", "every thought a thought of You", "bullet to binary, part 2", "my exit, unfair", "leaf" (always on my list)
"let us love and sing and wonder", "it is well with my soul", "God will lift up your head", "Thou lovely source of true delight"
"the weight of lies", "all my mistakes"

2 comments:

  1. mmmm, thanks for this post, cutie! gives me lots of songs to discover.
    except for eisley. because i love and know all of their songs by heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, of course, cutie pants! we can be pirates next time we see each other!!

    ReplyDelete