Wednesday, July 7, 2010

how great is the love that You have ravished on us, oh Lord.

isaiah 45:5-13
"I am the LORD, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God.
I will gird you, though you have not known Me; that men may know
from the rising to the setting of the sun that
there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other,
the One forming light and creating darkness,
well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.
drip down, o heavens, from above, and let the clouds
pour down righteousness; let the earth open up
and salvation bear fruit, and righteousness spring up with it.
I, the LORD, have created it. 'woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker-
an earthenware vessel among the vessels of earth!
will the clay say to the Potter, 'what are you doing?' or the thing you
are making say, 'he has no hands'? 'woe to him who says to a father,
'what are you begetting?' or to a woman, 'to what are you giving birth?''
thus says the LORD, the Holy One of israel, and his Maker:
'ask me about the things to come concerning My sons,
and you shall commit to Me the work of My hands.
"it is I who made the earth, and created man upon it.
I stretched out the heavens with My hands
and I ordained all their host. "I have aroused him in righteousness
and I will make all his ways smooth; He will build My city
and will let My exiles go free,
without any payment or reward,"
says the LORD of hosts."

"here's my gifts and time, because i'm constantly trying to be used to praise the Christ. if He's truly raised to life, then this news should change your life. and by His grace you can put your faith in a place that rules your days and nights. i don't want to waste my life."
-don't waste your life, by lecrae

2 comments:

  1. i feel like i should really listen to lecrae sometimes. thanks for quoting him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should! you should! lecrae is really good. next time he's in town, we will go!! love you, cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete