Thursday, November 18, 2010

seven/thirty.

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.
well, i can honestly saw that Jesus Christ coming to earth and dying for me has made my life worth living. i mess this up a lot and don't always represent Him adequately, you see. i have this huge tendency to put myself first (don't we all?). all i can ask is that you would, please, not look at my life...i am praying for consistency, but in doing so i am learning i have to give up a lot. however, He is gracious and loving and does not give up on His children. can i get an amen? also, romans 5:8- "but God demonstrates His love towards us in that, while we were yet sinners Christ died for us." i think i went over my sentence limit, but it's the Bible so it's okay.

2 comments:

  1. There's a sentence limit?
    amen amen to all that you said, i love hearing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i just said in the beginning that i would condense my thoughts into fewer than five sentences, that's all. just breaking my own rules. NBD :-)

    ReplyDelete