Thursday, November 18, 2010

ramblings.

so i realized as i was packing my bag to leave that i cannot leave campus, i co-lead a prayer group with a few girls my hall on thursday nights...oops...good thing i remembered that one and yet, i cannot believe i forgot that, haha. also, i have not eaten dinner yet so now i am watching the office with my roommate (aka-the sweetest and nicest girl EVER) until the pizza that zachary (the cutest most handsome man EVER) arrives. after diner and prayer maybe i will head out. i miss blogging so much and writing for enjoyment, that is for sure. ALL of my 18 credits next semester involve writing (i guess that is what i get for being an english major, huh?), and i do not feel near smart enough to take all of the classes i have next semester. including: 4000 level lit theory at 7:50 AM (i have an 8 am class this semester so i suppose ten minutes earlier is not that bad, but still, just sounds so darn early!) and the other two days of the week i have a 8:35 AM class. if you do not hear from me january-may it is not you, it is me. sorry to say that. hahaha. also, i am drinking icky peppermint tea. icky because it was mixed in a bag with cinnamon tea and though those two kinds are my two favorite kinds of tea, they are terrible after sitting in a bag together for so long. they are leftover from me free tea mark-outs from when i worked at caribou and though they were free, i cannot bring myself to throw the tea away (one because i have a grandmother who grew up in the depression and that would be just wasteful and two because i am pretty darn poor and do not have a budget to pay for things i already have at home). with that said, after this cup i only have one left! maybe i will just suck it up and drink the other cup tonight and then throw away that darn bag!! this is such a run-on paragraph, but i am far too lazy to edit it around and make it all proper and such. i do enough things in MLA format every other day of my life and my blog is one place i can write freely and ramble and just talk nonsense. oh, and our hallways smell like natural gas and rumor has it that there are some fire marshal men in suits checking it out. what would YOU grab if your place was burning down and you had to run out? i would grab my bible, journal, laptop, and television. oh, and my new glasses because i really like them and they are expensive. pizza is here, got to go.
check this out, ladies: my hair is getting SO long for me! as some of you know, i recently got a job at a smaller, upscale hair salon (just doing receptionist stuff) and i get my hair cut AND colored for FREEEE! however, it is just one lady working and we are booked until mid-JANUARY and my hair is driving me absolutely bonkers! this is the longest i have gone without coloring it since probably 8th grade (that is roughly seven years folks) and come to think of it, it is probably growing like a weed because it is actually healthy now. whoa, imagine what a little tlc can do. anyways, i NEED to trim it up because i am fed up...think my boss will notice if i get a little trim? hopefully not. i can wait to color it (why not, it is free with her!), but i need to cut it. blah blah blah, this is becoming far to centered on me. see you later ladies. i love you all. time for pizza with the nicest boy around :D.
love,
m.

3 comments:

  1. this rambling post was informative, but messy. i love your rationalizing about MLA, though. :)And you'll do awesome! don't worry about next semester, it will be challenging but fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog. All that talk of classes and writing and lit makes me want to be an English major (my second choice for a major...) so I was thinking of picking up a minor.

    I now want pizza. So thank you for that. I also want to dye my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pick up a minor and we'll have some classes together :-)

    ReplyDelete