Wednesday, August 4, 2010

it can only go up from here.

[insert various complaints about my terrible, no good, very bad day here]

sometimes everything just goes completely wrong in a day

(getting your first speeding ticket at five am could be an example, just saying),

however nothing's worth crying over and getting upset over, sometimes things just go wrong.
but don't worry, it only took me until after a fit of crying on the phone to my sister for me to realize this all. ha.

well loves,
have a better day than i have so far.

and don't worry, my chin is up. i still have the whole day ahead of me :)

love,
m

1 comment:

  1. You can cry on the phone to your sissie anytime!!!!! For reals!

    And now you are a cool cat with your wheels. And heck, as for the speeding ticket, just don't get another one in less than 2 months and you'll already be doing better than your big sis :)

    LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete