Wednesday, February 9, 2011

such important ponderings

If I were a month, I’d be April.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Thursday. (I am done with class at 11, woot!)
If I were a time of day, I’d be 8 a.m. A new day ahead of me, with another chance.
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a sea horse. Why not?
If I were a direction, I’d be South.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a hammock.
If I were a liquid, I’d be Good Earth Tea.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Emerald.
If I were a tree, I’d be a weeping willow.
If I were a flower, I’d be a lilac.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be refreshing spring day in April or May.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.
If I were a color, I’d be purple.
If I were an emotion, I’d be joy.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a pomegranate.
If I were an element, I’d be Na (I like salt, what can I say?).
If I were a food, I’d be spinach, straight from the garden.
If I were a place, I’d be Los Altos.
If I were a material, I’d be pretty flowery fabric.
If I were a scent, I’d be lilacs in the heat of summer.
If I were an animal, I'd be a cat, duh.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be thankful.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be grey Toms.

3 comments:

  1. I love this. And it made me think about what I would be. Do you mind if I steal this and blog a similar but not-as-original blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not asking your permission, i'm informing you that i will post this as a blog for myself. i love your answers for liquid, material, and animal especially. like, duh, why else would you be any other animal?

    everybody wants to be a cat, because the cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Both of you lovely ladies can for sure steal this, and I am hoping you two do because I would love to see your answers!

    And duh, everybody DOES want to be a cat!!

    ReplyDelete