Tuesday, February 16, 2010

broken.

"God will take you where you haven't intended to go, in order to produce in you that [which] you could not accomplish on your own, and in order to claim your heart, your God will break your bones." -Pastor Paul Tripp

"Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones that You have broken rejoice.
Hide Your face from my sins,
and blot out my iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from Your presence,
and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit."
Psalm 51:8-12

I need Thee.
Period.
End of story.
No one else will do.
Have my heart,
for all time.

Lord, You are beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the much-needed reminder, dear meg. you're right, no one else will do. can't wait to see you on friday!

    ReplyDelete