Tuesday, February 9, 2010

right now

i really adore:

1-brownie batter things from the nest. too chocolately to even handle. love it.
2-valentines cupcakes, of course.3-red velvet cupcakes from savannah, georgia that i search around town for FOUR hours. yes :)4-well that's mr. john keats, obviously.5-samantha rae and the road trip without sleeping or make-up or showersss.6-downtown savannah in all of the little sqaures.7-my elevendy, even though we're not all here. LOVE those girls so very much. i thank the Lord for them often (and really i should every single day).8-the criminal minds crew. 9-stef and i at the bank with our summer blonde hair and semi-tan selves. and wearing the same pants three days a week :)10-a real georgia peach. yum.****BONUS #11-my husband, aka spencer, aka dr. reid, aka matthew, aka my matthew and so on and so forth. hey, let me be sixteen and have my celebrity crush, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment