Monday, February 1, 2010

why hello, february.

I have A LOT to do in this tiny month. A LOT of reading and writing, but it is stretching me and that is a good thing. It's great, actually.


I've actually been fairly productive today. Yay!


So far I have:
-Officially changed my major (something I've been meaning to do since November...ha). So now I am officially a nerd, I mean a Communication Arts and Literature Education major.
-Looked up classes to take at a community college this summer (boo, but necessary).
-Thought about my essay for tomorrow's Literary Studies exam (hey, simply thinking about it is a big step :D).
-Contemplated studying for my NT midterm on Friday (that's a work in progress).
-Day dreamed about Road Trip 2010 with the lovely Krista! Out west through Montana and Wyoming to Yellowstone and to Seattle, down to Portland and back, or the east coast with Boston, Philadelphia, New York, DC and so on. Hmmm, decisions.
-Ate a real lunch AND took my daily vitamin AND drank plenty of water.
-Came to terms and finally accepted the fact that I am a semester behind (transferring credits does not always work) and decided that since I'm a semester behind why not just graduate a whole year later and study abroad?? Right? Something to pray about and at least set up a meeting and see if it is plausible.


Okay, okay. Yes, I realize what are listed above are mainly normal everyday tasks but hey, I'm working on it.


Now off to actually accomplish school work and progress from thinking about it to actually writing my essay for tomorrow.


Love you all, spring will be here before we know it. I hope.




Lamentations 3:22-33
"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.
"The LORD is my portion," says my soul,
"therefore I will hope in Him."
The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
to the soul who seeks Him.
It is good that should wait quietly
for the salvation of the LORD.
It is good for a man that he bear
the yoke in his youth.
Let him sit alone in silence
when it is laid on him;
let him put his mouth in the dust-
there may yet be hope;
let him give his cheek to the one who strikes,
and let him be filled with insults.
For the LORD will not
cast off forever,
but, though He cause grief, He will have compassion
according to the abundance of His steadfast love;
for He does not willingly afflict
or grieve the children of men."
He does this so we look more like Him.
Sanctification.
He provision does not lack.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Megs! You definitely should do study abroad, it's my one regret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reminding me of one of my favorite hymns... Great is His faithfulness.
    ha, today was quite productive for me too. except for right now. i'm glad that youre looking at colege this summer, even if its not appealing to you. but come one, you gotta fit that 4 year degree into 5 years :)

    ReplyDelete