Monday, January 11, 2010

facts.

1. I miss being blonde, this is true.
2. I love the whole on-campus/dorm room thing.
3. I wish it were warmer outside.
4. I still haven't gotten my books for this semester...
5. I am in love with Shane & Shane's new album, "Everything is Different"...soooo good!
6. Did I mention that I miss being blonde?? Boo.
7. I finally got my nose pierced on Saturday.
8. I like 20 thus far.
9. God never moves without purpose or plan.
10. I should be reading and taking a quiz right now.

2 comments:

  1. 1) That's because blondes are the best. Duh.
    2) You're on campus now??? Awesome! Where dost thou live?
    4) Lol. I hadn't by Monday either.
    6) No, I don't think you did.
    9) And thank goodness for that. Well, thank God, really.
    10) NT His and Lit?

    P.S. Sorry for stalking your blogs...I like reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can stalk me! I like that. I shall stalk you now.

    Okay-
    1-Blondes are the best...I'm slowly working the color back in.
    2-I am on campus! I'm in Hartill and my roommates and hall are great; I love it so far! I'm so awesome though and I still manage to be late to class even though it is a five minute walk away, haha.
    10-Yes NT History and Literature. I thought you and Nathan were in that class...but then you weren't. Sad. But I will see you on campus sometime soon, I am sure :)

    ReplyDelete