Sunday, January 24, 2010

simplicity.


I wrote this over break whilst I was stuck at the Denver airport for over two hours. Most of the time I am really just fine. I like being single, it's all I have ever known. And then sometimes I let my mind wander and make all of these crazy lists (most of which will never show up on this blog, ha). I really do believe that God is in control, that He has a plan and has such amazing things planned for me that will blow me away. And I really believe that His grace is sufficient. I suppose sometimes it is easy to dwell on what you do not have and would like, rather than rejoice in all of the beauty and grace that currently surrounds. But then again, whether or not I trust Him does not change His character, it only scars my witness. Trust can just be so hard sometimes.
"For we walk by faith, not by sight..."
-2 Corinthians 5:7

2 comments:

  1. so why are all of the requirements crossed off?

    ive never heard you mention suave businessman...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you this already...but they are all crossed off because the only one that really matter is the last one. That he loves the Lord (and is tall of course, but those go hand-in-hand).
    And I love businessmen...think GRANT!

    ReplyDelete