Thursday, January 14, 2010

oh, happiness.

currently loving northwestern. i loveLOVElove my tuesday/thursday classes. even though they seem to go on for all of eternity, my psychology teacher is hilarious, yet very informative and my literary studies class is fit for the nerd that i really am.

thank You, Lord for all that You do for me.

[why are You so good, so grand, so gentle and kind?]
something i'm meditating on-
Matthew 5:5, 8-
"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are the pure in heart [outward actions and inward motives], for they shall see God."

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's a Tuesday/Thursday thing...those classes are waaaay long, but I love all my classes on those days too.

    And I agree. Northwestern is a fantastic place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO long! But they are my two favorite classes! I'm just glad I don't have speech those days anymore...that was so long.

    ReplyDelete